Current Opportunities to Join the Team
Business Services Senior/Manager
- A large regional Practice based in Lismore and Ballina in Northern NSW with unrivalled progression opportunities.
- Fortunate to be an integrated practice that has a formidable team of strategic thinking and dynamic directors who work together across the Practice’s Business Services, Taxation, SMSF, Audit and Financial Planning Divisions.
- Specialists that focus on the growing SME market, working with private and family owned clients, corporates, high net worth individuals and diverse investment portfolios
- Servicing an excellent diversity of clientele that enable you to experience challenging assignments that arise through your exposure to a range of industries with regularly changing requirements.
Promotion and career progression opportunities within the practice are bountiful and reflective of the current directors’ own career paths; this could definitely be the ideal candidate’s last stop in a collegial environment and in a role with high job satisfaction and career progression.
The Practice also prides itself of its corporate citizenship through direct participation in many local community events and its social team.
Due to growth and available opportunities that have precipitated the Practice’s move to newly fitted out premises, there are a number of positions available for experienced professionals in
- Administration and bookkeeping,
- Seniors and managers within the business services/taxation and audit divisions
You will need to be Driven.
Attitude is everything in this business and it is the belief of the Directors that with the right attitude and commitment, the required skills, technical knowledge and experience can be learn from our supportive team of professionals.
The Practice prides itself on its solution driven approach to facing the challenges that are presented by its diversified client base. Our focus is on more than just numbers.
You will need to demonstrate good communication skills as well as a professional and caring approach to clients, as the Directors encourage client contact which allows staff to take on direct responsibility and to get in front of clients.
- Experienced in an accounting practice or other professional services environment
- Ambitious, driven, and passionate about your career and its development
- Strong Communication Skills
- Desire to continue to learn and be challenged
- Enjoy working with people
This opportunity should not be missed, even if you are moderately satisfied with your current role.
The opportunities within the practice are endless and accompanied with the ability to reside in an affordable and beautiful part of Australia whilst furthering your career an additional bonus.
Please note that we have not engaged any recruitment agencies to represent us for this role.
If you have any further enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact Sharon Watts on Ph: 02 6621 2581.